A collection of articles, through various media outlets, in regards to the high cost of living in the Bay Area. I have no affiliation to these website or media outlets. These are just random arcles that pop up on a news or social media feed.
- Leaving the Bay Area: Where People Are Going and Why
- Life after the Bay Area: Fleeing residents feel heartbreak, joy
- Bay Area Braces For More Tech Jobs, But Where Will People Live
- Why 83 percent of Bay Area renters say they plan to leave
- Borenstein: Stop deepening Bay Area transportation, housing crisis
- Bay Area exodus: Real estate agency specifically targets people who want to leave the region
- Should I leave the Bay Area? I make a mid-six figure income and can afford an average house in an average neighborhood in the Bay Area. That said, would it be wiser for me to relocate to a locale where the cost of living to income ratio is better?